General conditions of the service
Hola Barcelona, your travel solution
General rules of Montjuïc Cable Car
- Travelling with animals is not permitted, with the exception of guide dogs and those listed in the Passenger Regulations.
- Smoking is prohibited inside all Montjuïc Cable Car facilities.
- Riding on skates, scooters or similar devices is strictly prohibited.
- Travelling with objects that may be dangerous or could cause annoyance is strictly prohibited.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Users must not cause the cars to sway, objects must not be kept outside the car, and must not be thrown out of the car.
- The wearing of swimwear of similar garments when travelling is not permitted.
Service conditions of use of Montjuïc Cable Car
- Users must travel with a valid transport ticket, with the exception of children under 4 years of age. The ticket needs to be kept in good condition, and must be presented at the request of a staff member. In the case of damaged tickets, the holder will not be entitled to a refund, or to make any claim.
- When boarding, people with reduced mobility will be accommodated in the designated area. Those who given the degree of their disability require additional assistance should contact station staff.
- In the event of an incident or the suspension of the service, the fare paid for the ticket will be refunded or an alternative means of transport will be provided so that you can complete your journey.
- The Montjuïc Cable Car Passenger Regulations are available to users.
- Penalties and sanctions: These will be applied in accordance with Law 12/2022, of 14 June, on cable car transport and the rules in force.
- Inspection procedure: Montjuïc Cable Car staff are authorised to monitor and ensure that users comply with the obligations established in these Regulations and to report any infringements of which they become aware. In the exercise of these duties, they may expel from the cable car facilities anyone who does not comply with the provisions of these Regulations, requesting, where appropriate, the support of the security forces.
- Complaint forms: The Montjuïc Cable Car makes complaint forms available to users at the facility itself. You can also send suggestions or make a complaint via the website at www.telefericdemontjuïc.cat
Ticket purchasing conditions of Montjuïc Cable Car
- Ticket reservations will be valid for 90 calendar days as from the date of purchase.
- The loss or theft of a ticket does not entitle the holder to any exchange or refund.
- When purchasing tickets online, you must download and print the voucher. If you made the purchase on the Hola Barcelona platform you can choose to save it and present it on your mobile device.
- For ticket purchases made at the Montjuïc Cable Car facilities, if you need to request an invoice, you need to send your tax details (NIF/NIE, company name and address) to clientstmb@tmb. cat. You must attach a scanned copy of the simplified invoice or of the tickets themselves.